Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blooming Bouquets

March seems to be my busiest time for bow bouquets. I shipped out three last week, and here are three more that will be sent out today. This one is for a wonderful customer of mine who ordered it to give to her friend when her new baby girl arrives. What mom wouldn't love getting one of these after giving birth to a beautiful baby girl? It's stuffed full of girly flowers and clips that can be worn for many years. There's a little crochet beanie hat in there, too. The new mom can clip any of the flowers to the little cap and her daughter will be looking SO sweet and fashionable!


And these two bouquets will go to a friend that I knew in middle school and we recently reconnected on Facebook. Her little girl will get one, and she will give the other one to a friend's daughter when they visit with each other later this month.


All three are going to be shipped to Florida tomorrow. Too bad I can't fit myself in that box!

0 comments: