Thursday, June 12, 2008

Multitasking!

I promised a picture of what I made last week- here it is! I haven't taken a picture of Julia's dress yet, but here's a Ginger Blossom halter I made a few nights ago. I had a little bit of the Ginger Blossom fabric left, so I took Sara's measurements and made the dress to fit a size smaller than she is. I'm going to save it and give it to my little niece, Isabella.



Speaking of Etsy, I do list there even though my website keeps me busy enough. Orders placed through my website are all made to order, so I am usually backlogged about 3 weeks. I ship 4 or 5 orders a day, so that gives you an idea of how little sleep I get!

But I do find time each day to make something new, and listing on Etsy is a great creative outlet (as if I need another one) so I list one-of-a-kind items there. I have some fun button bracelets and snap clips there.

Check out the recently listed items on the Etsy home page- it's fun to sit and watch the interesting new things that pop up.

Have a great Father's Day weekend!

0 comments: