Thursday, October 13, 2011

I love horses. And purple.

I've neglected blog posts, I know. Here's why. 1. Soccer. 2. Soccer. 3. Soccer. We are on the other side of town at the soccer fields 7 days a week. Sara is on a rec team and a travel team, Adam is on a rec team, and Julia is on a rec/travel team. That means practices Monday through Friday, and three to five games on the weekends.

I don't know what we'll do when November comes- I wonder if I'll be bored to death!? As busy as we are, I wouldn't change a thing. We enjoy being out on the fields in the cooler weather.


I had Julia in mind when I made this bouquet. She loves horses, and she loves purple. So I combined the two into a bouquet. Now I have to hide it, because she'll surely want it for her room when she gets home from school! It's available on Etsy, and ready to ship. :)






0 comments: