Sunday, January 23, 2011

Frigid!

We woke up to temps below zero this morning, so it's an inside day for everyone. If frostbite can set it after five minutes in temps like this, I don't want my kiddos exposed too long. Luckily the sun is bright, and it's pouring through the windows. We're all hanging in today doing our own thing. I love days like this when there is no shopping to do, no places to be, no visitors to clean for. We must look like the silliest family hanging around all day in our bathrobes, the five of us. I did get out of mine long enough to hit the elliptical machine, but as soon as I was out of the shower I was back into my comfies!

I made this multi-toned flower today. I love the colors in it, especially for Valentine's Day.


Enjoy your Sundays, everyone. It will be interesting to see if the kids have a 5-day school week. We haven't had one yet this year with all of the snow and ice. There's something about another big storm coming in on Tuesday/Wednesday.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the colors! More storms? You need a break from those!