Friday, June 25, 2010

The Blues...

DillyDally's Back-to-School launch started yesterday, with plenty of great listings- my designer friends always amaze me! Click the adorable logo below to see everything.



For this launch, designers used denim in their creations- as soon as I saw the beautiful template, I knew I wanted to make some accessories that could be worn with anything-denim, as well as school uniforms. The first set is a large ribbon flower that can be worn with the headband. I used denim ribbon, and denim fabric in two shades.


And for the second set, I found these cute denim flower appliques, so I decided to make a set of bows with a matching clip.



I also have some collaborations that I'll post separately. This is a fun launch- be sure to check it out on eBay!




0 comments: