Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DillyDally is having a Wild Thyme!

DillyDally's first launch of the year features fabrics from the Wild Thyme collection by Carolyn Gavin. Come see all of the beautiful listings!


Here are a few of my contributions. I had fun with this one!



There will be a few more listings popping up from me toward the end of the week. The headband shown above is a new item- it is an interchangeable fabric-covered headband. I wanted to find a way to cover a headband with fabric and still be able to clip a bow or flower to it- and I found the perfect way to do it! There's a little hidden fabric pocket on the side to slip the clip into, and since it's hidden, the headband can be worn by itself without anything showing. My friend Amber (my fellow Brownie Leader) clued me into this and I couldn't be more excited! Thanks, Amber!


0 comments: