Sunday, May 3, 2009

Show me the bows, Kristen!

The most common email I get from my regular customers goes something like this...

Hey Kristen,

I know you're busy. When do you think you'll make bows for the new line? I need a pair for the new Gymbo line. Like yesterday.

Love,
Me

Okay, so lots of you know you've sent an email to me like this. Except you don't say "like yesterday" even though I know you want to say it. :) And you don't say "love" at the end. I added that in because I feel the love. Ahem...in daily emails. Especially when a new line comes out. For those of you who have been ordering your M2M bows from me for the last few years (wow, did I say that?) you know that I was always on top of the new lines, getting to the store to match, and coming home to make a sample of every bow style possible to match the line. And a pretty little collage showcasing all of those designs.

I've decided to change the way I do this, though. The website is so busy that some new lines don't get touched for weeks. And you sit so patiently waiting, and sometimes they never get added to the site. Now you can order your bow(s) right away as soon as a new line comes out. Just visit the *Custom* section in each M2M area and you can order the bow and style you need- just let me know which outfit you have. Now you're not left waiting until I get around to it.

This makes it easier for you, and easier for me, too! And yes- once I make up your bows, I'll add them as a regular item for everyone else to see. For my regular customers, I hope this helps you place your order with ease, and I hope you'll enjoy receiving your new line bows sooner.


Happy May! And thank you for your continued orders!



0 comments: