Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Creative Bursts

Once in a while I close my website to catch up, and it spurs some extra creativity that I typically can't get to when I'm bogged down with orders. I get refreshed this way and I can jump back into my website sales with a clearer head. This week I made this fabric headband set for a Bijou & Company member to match a dress. I've seen the dress, but I can't wait to see the total ensemble in pictures next week.





I have three other sets made for my Bijou friends, too- so I'll post a link here next week when the items are all launched. Bijou is celebrating their one-year anniversary with a launch called "Sentiments." There are some fabulous designers involved, and it will be exciting to see everything next week.

Thank you for the emails asking about new Gymbo line bows. I'll have Cherry Baby items made up for my reopening next week!

0 comments: